Avoid this common mistake when squatting.
Yin with another fantastic tip to help with your squat mechanics.
1) Grip ground with toes.
2) Externally rotate hips.
3) Apply tension to push knees out.
If you have found this helpful make sure to share this with your friends.
· Internationally Certified Personal Trainer (Norwegian School Of Sport Sciences)
· Certified Personal Trainer Specialist (PTS) | Canada
· National Coaching Certificate in Biathlon, Tae Kwon Do, Olympic Lifting (NCCP) | Canada
· Certified Bod Pod Technician
Based in Hong Kong, Central. For more information please contact Yin @
Phone: +852 982 47801 FB: /yinminggillespie