Obstacle or Opportunity?
No idea where to start or what to do – no problem.
Here is a great circuit that you can do almost anywhere. Let’s change those obstacles into opportunities.
All that is required is a skipping rope, two water bottles, and the will to tell that voice that whispers it’s time to quit – to piss off !!
Here at Old Dawg we believe that Good enough is not Good enough!
Straight Shooting – the circuit is very challenging and will not be easy. You will get out what you put in – no reap without the sow.
I’ve also included the option of purchasing this circuit (MP3) – I’ve taken all the guess work out of the session. All you need to do is follow along, and be willing to push through those boundaries.
I’ll trade you the cost of a double cappuccino for the Mp3 version of the Obstacle to Opportunity Circuit.
If you are not interested in the MP3 – I’ve still included the key objectives, session breakdown , and notes on each exercise.
- Explosive athletic movements
- Focus on the prime movers and movements that will give us the most bang for our buck
- Mental Toughness. Do not give up on yourself -take a 3 second time out and jump back into the exercise
- This is a whole body circuit , perform this every 48-72 hours to allow your body the chance to recover
- Full body training under 30 minutes
- Complete Dynamic Warm Up
- 3 rounds
- Each round 3 exercises
- Each exercise lasts for 1 minute
- Between each round 1 minute of skipping
- Rinse and repeat 2 times
- Cool down and flexibility – make sure to hit the calf stretch with all the skipping